January 10, 2007

Regarding Comments: BLOGGER IS A MORON

It has been brought to my attention by a few people that comments are not posting properly. NOT MY FAULT THIS TIME--BLOGGER IS BEING A PAIN! At any rate, I'm going to try and get this comment nonsense sorted out, and until then, please feel free to email me at:

I will post and respond to your hilarious and witty comments!

Post Script: If you don't know me in "real life" please include the word "sketchblog" in the subject of your email. Thanks!


**UPDATE: 1/10/07 11:21pm**
I don't think it was anything that I did, but comments appear to be working again. If anyone has trouble posting comments, please email me. Or if you just don't like the unreliable Blogger comment system, feel free to email your comments instead. As for you Blogger, I'm sorry I called you a moron. It's just... you know I hate it when you don't post comments and you do it anyways. I love you Blogger, and I want to be with you, but sometimes you just drive me crazy. Please, can't we get past this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger is a stupid.

Anonymous said...

Blogger is a big poopoo head.