October 31, 2007

BONUS POST: 'Tis The Season

I had absolutely no plans for a Halloween post, but Charles first insisted (which had no effect), and then challenged me. I don't usually take the bait in such scenarios, but I also happen to be a fan of one Frankenstein's Monster, and thus today's l'il treat:


Timing me over IM, Charles challenged me to draw Frankenstein's Monster in 5 minutes, and ink it in another 5. The plan was to color it in another 5, but I didn't run into him again on IM, so I just went as fast as I could. It took me about 40 minutes to color and typeset this, because apparently, I am a sloth on downers. Oh well, under an hour is still pretty fast... for me.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, CHARLIE BROWN!

2 comments:

Atomic Swan Serials and If - E - Zine said...

GRAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!


translation: Happy Halloween... Now gimme some candy before i rip your head off.

David Lee Ingersoll said...

Nice work. I can't believe it only took 10 minutes to pencil and ink this. I mean, I can believe it, I just don't want to because that means I'm slower than a dead sloth on formaldehyde.