March 28, 2008

Flashback Friday, Again?!? WTF?!?

Let's face it. Lately, I have been S.T. Rugglin. Which means that once again, you get something that i drew and colored years ago, instead of a fresh selection from my drawing board today. I'm going to work hard this weekend to get ahead on my blog posts, because I know the 5.7 people who read this blog rely on me for 19 seconds of diversion, twice a week. I promise there'll be all new stuff next week.

Until then, here's a robot that needs no introduction, but gets one anyways--Optimus Prime, heroic leader of the Autobots:
click above for larger view

Current Mood: Gettin' there
Listening To: The Long Black Veil
Reading: Just finished Kiki Strike Inside The Shadow City (which was awesome)
Watching: She-Ra season one
Playing: Possum
Eating: Nothing, I'm starved right now!
Drinking: Vitamin Water

3 comments:

Don Chente said...

Very clean lookin' my man! Is this a vector piece?

Atomic Swan Serials and If - E - Zine said...

what's he doing to my beloved megatron?!?!

J.Ho said...

don: not vector, just me being anal retentive about making things look slick. these days, i'm a little less crazy in that respect.

lord shen: he's about to lay the smackdown on that jobroni megatron!