April 23, 2008

I'm trying to be a less horrible person.

I finally caught up on responding to the comments on this blog, going all the way back to July. I know, I truly suck.

I genuinely appreciate every single comment, and even though I take forever to respond, they are all sent to my e-mail, so I read each and every one (usually within a day of receiving it). That said, I'm going to try and be better about responding more promptly.

Thanks again! We now return you to your regularly scheduled dorkiness.

2 comments:

ren said...

what, so now you want me to go back and find the comments i left and your comments on my comments. you suck.


but i love you anyway.

draw more pictures. i want a bunny.

J.Ho said...

i do suck, i admit it! but look at how fast i responded to this one! ok, bunny. so noted.