Food consumed this weekend was as follows (in chronological order):
- 1 large turkey hoagie cross-section, approximately 4 x 4 x 3"
- 1 plate full of barbecue chips, kettle-cooked
- 2 Snapple ice teas
- 1 slice of chocolate cheesecake
- 1 pear
- 1/2 order of sliced chicken with garlic sauce (Chinese take-out)
- 1/2 order of mixed vegetables in light sauce (Chinese take-out)
- approximately 3 glasses of Fresca
- 1 foot-long Subway tuna sub (with American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, black olives, cilantro, and mustard)
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:
My pal, Dustin took some time out of his crazy rockstar schedule to draw an awesome piece for me:
click above for larger view
The l'il robot on the left is my character Cog and the super-hott dame on the right is Big Barda, my favorite character from DC's New Gods.
YOU'RE THE MAN, DUSTIN! Be sure to check out his Deviant Art gallery, and go buy all his issues of Detective Comics, available in finer comic book stores now!