July 25, 2008

Con!

As in, Comic-Con! But also as in, Khan Noonien Singh!

KHAAAAAAN!

By the powers of black magic and unholy witchcraft (AKA the miracles of modern technology), this entry in my blog is being auto-posted while I am away. As you read this, I am at Comic-Con, wasting my money on action figures of obscure nerdy characters, wasting my time at super-nerdy panels, and most importantly wasting my dignity ogling super-hott booth babes. I will be back next week, and I'm sure I will have a thing or two to say about Comic-Con.

If you are at or heading to Comic-Con, please check out my previous post to see some shameless plugs of my friends and cronies peddling their wares at Comic-Con.

  • Fun Fact: The original title for this post was "From Hell's heart, I blog at thee!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the timing was not so appropriate, I would have much preferred your original title for the post.

Are these the only two Wrath of Khan posts? Do I get to see Chekov in his spacesuit?

I love the movie related sketch posts!

Wynstun Sook said...

I love this sketch. Man Wrath of KHAN! was one of my favorite Star Trek Movies..

BTW~ do you remember me.. I colored a few issues of Necessary Evil

~Winston

J.Ho said...

gavin: no more "wrath of khan" posts on my mind just now, but i think it would be reasonable to expect more star trek movie-related posts here. glad you're diggin these!

wynston: thanks man... and of course i know who you are! lol