August 24, 2008

Bonus Post: Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals for awesome commercials...

After seeing a few cool CGI commercials and drawing some mascots, basically I immediately forgot all about the Olympics. But before it officially ends, here's one more Olympic commercial from Stadium Astro (a Malaysian sports channel, I think?), featuring robots... transforming ones!


Of course watching one video on Youtube, always leads to another... here's a soccer-themed transformer ad from Stadium Astro, promoting the Euro 2008 tournament:


And another transformer ad from Stadium Astro (apparently someone working there likes Transformers as much as I do?):


In summary, sports would actually be cool if there were more (or any) transforming robots involved.

Post Script: Decepticons as tweenage girls? Oh Japan, you so crazy (and that's why I love ya... from TFormers.com)


Post Post Script: I actually found so many Transformer-related videos that I had to cut half of them out of this post. Expect another video post soon!

No comments: