August 05, 2008

Well Loo-Kee Here...

Its been a while since I had a chance to nerd out He-Man style, so here's an entry for a re-design challenge at the He-Man.org fan-art forums. The thread is here, my post is here. The first round voting polls are here and here. And the final poll is here. I placed 7th out of the 8 finalists.

The subject is Loo-Kee:
click above for larger view

My re-design of Loo-Kee isn't terribly drastic--I made his rainbow-colored 80's leg warmers and wristbands into armored braces made of gold and engraved precious stones, and tied his feathered mullet back into a pony tail. I made his overall details a bit more feral and bestial, and armed him with two daggers--I figure Loo-Kee is probably able to handle himself in a fight if he's a rebel spy in a war against the Horde.

No comments: