April 16, 2010

Alas poor Computros, we hardly knew ye!

I am in the process of redirecting all of my old blogs to my new hosting. Images from this year are already redirected; images older than 2010 are online for the moment, but soon will be offline momentarily while I work behind the scenes. I'll keep you posted, because I know you're all dying to look at ancient ultra-nerdy drawings that I've done.

Naturally, just as soon as I set up new web-hosting and started to get things in order, my computer AKA Computros, succumbed to enough malware to put it on its deathbed.


Computros has been struggling for sometime, and I knew that I would have to find an upgrade sooner or later, I just didn't think it would happen like this. I always thought we would have more time. This sketchblog would not be possible without my silent comrade-in-arms... Computros will be sorely missed.

My new computer will be arriving next week. I do not yet know its name. It will be my new ally in sketchbloggery. It might be faster, and have more RAM, and more storage. But Computros can never be replaced, only succeeded.

FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL SING SONGS OF YOU, COMPUTROS!!!

This blog is being posted hastily from my work computer after hours--please humor my sloppy posts while I get the new computer set up.

1 comment:

chris.k said...

Ah, alas--
a royal name like Computros sounds like it will live on through the digital ages...