June 11, 2011

No Disintegrations!

Okay, I was supposed to post yesterday, but I got a little busy. In fact, if you're here, you probably already know that I have 150 commissions to do for a very good cause.

If you haven no idea, this should answer all your questions: CLICK HERE

I'm going to talk a little more about it, particularly some of the incredibly gracious write-ups that have been posted, but since people don't troll the internetz as much on the weekend, I think I'll save that for early next week. Besides, I have a tiny bit of drawing to do right now.

So, here's the Boba Fett marker sketch that I did, that's been floating around the internet:


Predictably, some of the other sample sketches that have been floating around will make it to this blog in the next few weeks, and of course I will be posting all of the commissions as well. Please stay tuned, and thank you again for all of your support.

Back to it!

No comments: