July 16, 2010

This isn't "goodbye"... this is, "see you later, after an undetermined interval of time... probably."

With a heavy heart, I am putting this blog on temporary hiatus.

At the moment, I kind of feel like Life is stepping on my neck. I'm just a little too busy with the day-job, a little too burnt out overall, and a little too dissatisfied with some of the lazy posts I've been putting up. Plus there's all the other stuff that goes on in life, miscellaneous things that I'm trying to work on outside of the blog, not to mention Comic-Con coming up next week... woof.

So I'll be taking off an unspecified period of time, with the intention of refreshing my outlook, and renewing my dedication to this blog, and to my productivity in general. Before I go, I leave you with this:


click above for larger view


Of course long-time blog readers will recognize this as a callback to a much older post. Sure, I might be a big baby who can't take the heat... but at least I've improved artistically, right? I think it must be destiny for me to take a break--as I finished this drawing, I realized that I was in fact wearing that shirt.

Thank you for your patronage, Dear Reader. With any luck, I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Mark W. Hale said...

Looking forward to welcoming you back!