July 04, 2008

Cue Jazzy Theme Music (Part 4 of 4), PLUS WALLPAPER!

First--in case you missed it, please check out my last post, about Josh and Vinny's upcoming book, Dear Dracula.

Today is Independence Day in the States (the holiday, not the thing with the aliens). What better way to celebrate than with my favorite Jonny Quest character, Race Bannon, all-American secret agent and tough guy (not to mention bodguard and tutor to Jonny and Hadji):


I whipped up some wallpapers collecting the Quest cast--the backdrop was taken from a public domain photo, and is meant to evoke the Florida Keys, base of operations for the extended Quest family. For your convienience, both fullscreen and widescreen versions are available below--please enjoy:

click above for 1280 x 1024 (Fullscreen)

click above for 1920 x 1200 (Widescreen)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Snagging this for my background just made my night. Love this!!!

J.Ho said...

Wow, thanks Ms. Larkin! that comment just made my night. :)