July 24, 2009

DARKSEID IS.

Here's Darkseid, pretty much as seen in the final Justice League Unlimited episode, "Destroyer." The Omega insignia on his chin is a tip of the hat to JLA storyline Rock of Ages.


This one had been lying around half-colored on my computer for a long time (about 2.5 years), and I finally got around to finishing it up. Pretty basic, but I think it more or less works.

I'm away at Comic-Con, so this post was written in the distant past of earlier this week, and visits you, dear reader, thanks to the amazing macro-advancements in hyper-blogtronics provided by the super-intelligent mega-androids of the ever-flowing info-webs. We can only dream what I will come up with as a blog subject when I finally return from my epic Comic-Con odyssey in the far-flung future of just a few days from now.

No comments: